neutriliss Index du Forum
neutriliss Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Jean-pierre Wybauw Chocolate Decorations

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    neutriliss Index du Forum -> Entraide pour les quêtes ou autre -> Pour tout le reste
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gaboqui

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 19:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Jean-pierre Wybauw Chocolate Decorations Répondre en citant

Jean-pierre Wybauw Chocolate Decorations > bit.ly/241INEx

Never....got....a....response!....My....egullet....foodblog....Ganache....Chocolate....Share....this....post....Link....to....post....Share....on....other....sites....lapin....d'or........participating....member....309....posts....Location:Devon,....England....Posted....1....Dec....2011....In....the....UK....you....can....get....'Decorations'....from....HBingredients.co.uk,....about....40....plus....postageShare...this...post...Link...to...post...Share...on...other...sites...mrose......participating...member...410...posts...Location:Franklin,...WI...Posted...6...Jan...2008...I...have...itNewsBestsellersThis....book....was....indeed....created....with....the....professional....chocolatier,....pastry....chef....or....at....least....pastry....student....with....some....knowledge....of....chocolate....in....mindTranslate.Textbooks..Textbooks....SHOP..ALL..Departments..Used..Rental..New..Sell..your..Textbooks..Subjects..Business..Computer..Education..History..Medicine..Philosophy..Politics..&..Current..Affairs..Psychology..Science..Up..to..90%..Off..Textbooks..Plus,..rent..your..textbooks..from..60-130..daysIt...appears...te...me...that...most...of...you...are...food...professionals...or...nearly...that,...while...i'm...just...a...21-yr...old...student...who...likes...to...cookAdditionally,....Francisco....Migoya....will....be....head....chef....and....Peter....Reinhart....will....assignments....editor....for....this....project....which....is....expected....to....be....a....multi-volume....affairActually...I...think...I'll...stick...it...in...my...luggage...for...my...trip...to...Silver...City.The...only...other...book...I...have...that...has...some...of...the...same...information...is...'Chocolat...-...l'envers...du...decor'...by...Philippe...Bertrand...and...Philippe...MarandI've....been....working....on....a....mint....center....with....a....white....chocolate....ganache....and....am....infusing....the....cream....with....fresh....mint....leavesBargain...Bargain...Books......SHOP...ALL...Customer...Favorites...Activity...Kits...Bargain...Bestsellers...B&N...Classics...B&N...Collectible...Editions...Books...under...$5...Subjects...Art,...Architecture...&...Photography...Biography...Cookbooks,...Food...&...Wine...Diet,...Health...&...Fitness...Fiction...History...Mystery...&...Crime...Religion...Romance...Science...Fiction...&...Fantasy...Self-Help...&...Relationships...More...Ways...to...Save...Coupons...&...Deals...NOOK...Daily...Find...Membership...More...Bargains...Electronics...Home...&...Gifts...Movies...&...TV...Music...Toys...&...Games...Buy...1,...Get...1...50%...Off:...Select...B&N...Collectible...Editions...B&N...Collectible...Editions...$19.98...and...AboveKatreece...The...Chocolate...Addict.com...NOTE:...please...understand...that...I...am...an...academically...challenged...right-brainer,...and...forgive...any...typos,...grammatical...faux...pas,...and...things...that...dont...make...senseRead....it,....dont....eat....itI..didn't..check..for..prices..when..I..made..my..somewhat..facetious..offer..but..I..thought..I..remembered..paying..somewhere..around..$100..all-inso:50Recipes....X....Biscuits....Bread....&....brioches....Breakfast....pastries....Desserts....-....afternoon....tea....Desserts....-....banqueting....Desserts....-....glasses....Desserts....-....plated....Drinks....Espumas....Food....pairing....Ice....cream....Meat..../....Fish....preparations....Mignardises....Mousses....Pastry....Pralines....-....dipped....Pralines....-....moulded....Sauces....&....Fondue....Seasonal....-....christmas....Seasonal....-....easter/spring....Small....Chocolate....Showpieces....Truffles......the..Chocolate..Doctorwww.thechocolatedoctor.cawww.eztemper.comConfectionary..Course....Confectionary..Course..Q&AeGullet..foodblog..2006....eGullet..Foodblog..2012..Share..this..post..Link..to..post..Share..on..other..sites..curls....participating..member..576..posts..Location:Northern..Virginia..Posted..1..Dec..2011..Well..when..you..find..that..book,..let..me..know,..because..to..my..knowledge,..the..only..one..that..might..be..close..is.."Chocolate..Decorations"..by..JP..Wybauw..and..it's..$850+..(in..the..states..at..least)..if..you..want..it..translated..into..English.$850?..Are..you..sure..about..that?..I'll..have..to..check..my..booksGmailSeuss...Harry...Potter...Magic...Tree...House...The...Worlds...of...Rick...Riordan...More...For...Kids...Summer...Reading...Toys...&...Games...B&N...Kids'...Club...B&N...Educators...Kids'...DVD...Kids'...Music...Blog...B&N...Kids...Blog...Return...to...the...Isle...of...the...Lost...The...B&N...Exclusive...Edition...of...the...second...book...in...the...Descendants...seriesMapsSteingarten....on....the....web....led....me....to....this....forumShare....this....post....Link....to....post....Share....on....other....sites....Tri2Cook........participating....member....4,267....posts....Location:Ontario,....Canada....Posted....1....Dec....2011....I....was....thinking....that....sounded....highKids..Kids'..Books....SHOP..ALL..Customer..Favorites..Bestsellers..New..Releases..Coming..Soon..NOOK..Kids..Kids'..Book..Awards..Age..Groups..0..-..2..Years..3..-..5..Years..6..-..8..Years..9..-..12..Years..Teens..Bestselling..Series..American..Girl..Diary..of..a..Wimpy..Kid..Dork..Diaries..DrDue...to...my...limited...library...on...the...subject...(most...cookbooks...i've...read...are...mom's)...i...shall...begin...by...contributing...my...current...favouriteI...can...at...least...tell...you...the...contents1I....think....I....flipped....through....it....once....when....I....got....it....and....haven't....touched....it....since.That....is....ridiculous!....I....bought....the....English....version....of....the....book....from....Amazon....March....2010....for....$60Somebody..else..is..probably..more..qualified..to..give..a..real..reviewI'm...just...having...a...look...through...it...again...now f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 19:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    neutriliss Index du Forum -> Entraide pour les quêtes ou autre -> Pour tout le reste Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange